Terms and Conditions
- The CoyAmore mobile application that you have downloaded, and any accompanying online or electronic documentation (collectively, the “App”), have been produced by and are the property of CoyAmore. CoyAmore is hereby refered to as “us”, “we”, and “our” in this EULA. You can contact us by email at email@example.com
- The terms and conditions below set out the agreement between the user (“you”) and Introwoo LLC (“CoyAmore”, “the company”, “us”) for the purchase, download, installation, and use of the CoyAmore app (“the app”) and any in-app purchases so please read this carefully.
- All use of the app is solely for use by users in accordance with this EULA. any use, reproduction, or redistribution of the app not in accordance with this EULA is expressly prohibited.
- The EULA limits CoyAmore’s liability as set out below.
- Your use of the app requires you to have an Apple iTunes or Google account. Your access to the app will be linked to your iTunes or Google account and you are required to comply with all applicable Apple and Google policies to use the app, including for any in-app payments, if applicable.
ABOUT THE APP
- iOS Users. The following terms of this clause are the terms that we are required by Apple to notify you of and obtain your consent in respect of using the App:
- Acknowledgment: You and we acknowledge that this EULA is binding between you and us only, and not with Apple Inc., nor any subsidiary or affiliate company of Apple Inc., (“Apple”). You also acknowledge that we are solely responsible for the App and the content thereof.
- Maintenance and Support: We are solely responsible for providing support and maintenance for the App. You and we acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services for the App. Product claims: You acknowledge that we, and not Apple, are responsible for addressing any claims you may have relating to the App or your possession and/or use of the App, including but not limited to:
- Product claims: You acknowledge that we, and not Apple, are responsible for addressing any claims you may have relating to the App or your possession and/or use of the App, including but not limited to:
- product liability claims;
- any claim that the App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement
- claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- Intellectual Property Rights: You acknowledge that in the event of a third party claim that the App or your possession and use of the App infringe that third party’s intellectual property rights, we shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement, and discharge of any such intellectual property right infringement claim, and not Apple.
- Legal Compliance: You represent and warrant that:
- you are not located in a country that is subject to a US Government embargo, or that has been designated by the US Government as a “terrorist supporting” country
- you are not listed on any US Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- Third-Party Beneficiary: You acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third-party beneficiaries of this EULA and that when you accept the terms and conditions of this EULA, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this EULA against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
- Third-Party Terms of Agreement: We may use third-party software and services with the App. Use of the App is therefore subject to your acceptance and compliance of and with these third party terms and you agree to comply with the applicable third party terms and conditions when using the App.
Android Users. By downloading the App from Google Play you acknowledge that you have reviewed and accepted the Google Play Terms of Service and Google Play Terms of Business. If you download the App from another online market for software applications that operate on devices powered by the Android operating system, you acknowledge that you have reviewed and accepted the terms of services applicable to such market.
- License to Use: CoyAmore hereby grants the User a limited license to use the Software for testing and evaluation only.
- The user receives no license to the Software except as specified herein and CoyAmore expressly reserves all other rights.
- User’s opinion of the Software, including any defects or bugs found in the Software and any information necessary for CoyAmore to evaluate such defects
- any recommendations for changes or modifications to the Software.
- By downloading, installing, or using the App, you confirm that you are over 18 years of age.
- You understand that the App is not intended to provide any medical, legal or otherwise advice. We do not recommend or endorse any information that may be mentioned through the App regardless of the source and the use of the information and materials in the App are at your sole discretion, and accordingly, your actions or inactions will be your sole responsibility.
- You acknowledge that we have no control over how other users use the App and therefore we have no control over the quality of information posted on the service or made available through the App. Accordingly, we give no warranties or representations with respect to the accuracy or reliability of any content made available via the App and the service generally.
- Subject to the privacy settings in the App as set by you, we may send you push notifications to your device while the App is installed, including while the App is not running in the foreground or the background.
- Any unused portion of a free trial, if offered by the App or by CoyAmore, will be forfeited when the User purchases a subscription to that publication (or when the User stops using the App by deletion of their account, uninstalling the app, or otherwise).
- All intellectual property in the App is owned by us and/or our licensors.
- All intellectual property rights in the App and content on the App, including all samples, text, AI, software, scripts, code, designs, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, applications, interactive features, and all other content (“Content”) belongs to us and/or our licensors. All rights reserved.
- You are not purchasing the App or any Content, but are granted a non-exclusive personal, restricted, worldwide, revocable license to use the same on the terms set out herein.
- The App may provide you with certain functionalities to share your Data, as defined herein, with third parties and services that you designate from time to time.
- To the extent that the App allows you to upload any text, pictures, data, or other information (“Data”), then you acknowledge that we may copy, store, adapt, modify, and use the Data to enable us to provide the App and Data to you.
- We do not make any Data you upload available to other users of the App unless you expressly opt-in to share your Data with other users, such as your colleagues or team members.
You confirm that your Data shall not infringe the intellectual property rights or privacy rights of any third party or defame any person. You agree to compensate us for any loss we may suffer from a third-party claim arising from a breach by you of this confirmation.
- You agree that you shall not use the App to send any abusive or offensive material, or any other material that we may deem to be generally objectionable, or for any commercial purposes except for the purposes the App was designed to support.
- After you delete your account, your Data may remain on our servers for a limited time as part of our backup system.
- We may offer further in-app content and upgrades to the App for you to purchase, download, install and use in the App (“Further Content”). We grant you a non-exclusive, personal, revocable, non-transferable license to use the Further Content which you have purchased in the App.
- When you make an in-app purchase of any Further Content, that purchase will be completed either through the distributor from whom you originally purchased the App or through another third-party payment processor (the “Distributor”) and:
- you agree to comply with the terms, conditions, and policies of the Distributor in respect of that purchase as are of have been notified to you;
- when making such a purchase of Further Content (for example, for an upgrade to the App which removes advertisements, or for additional licensed content) you will be allowed to agree to receive that Further Content either immediately or as soon as practicable;
- all in-app purchases made towards upgrading or unlocking specific features or content will be per CoyAmore’s pricing plans as available on CoyAmore’s website. CoyAmore has the right to modify its pricing plans without notifying the User.
- any purchase made by the User on the App will be charged to the User’s iTunes Account, Play Store Account, or its equivalent subject to confirmation from the User at the time of purchase.
- all in-app purchases will be automatically renewed within 24 hours of the time of expiry of the additional features/upgrades/content to extend the same by a time period previously selected by the User, unless the User disables auto-renewal at least 24 hours prior to the expiry time.
- the User can manage any subscription purchased on the app, and auto-renewal may be turned off by the User by going to the “Account Settings” option in the App after purchase.
- We agree to supply Further Content you purchase per this EULA.
- General Terms:
From time to time, CoyAmore may offer products and services for purchase (“in-app purchases”) through the App Store, Google Play Store, carrier billing, CoyAmore direct billing, or other payment platforms authorized by CoyAmore. If you choose to make an in-app purchase, you will be prompted to confirm your purchase with the applicable payment provider, and your method of payment (be it your card or a third-party account such as Google Play Store or the App Store) (your “Payment Method”) will be charged for the in-app purchase at the prices displayed to you for the service(s) you’ve selected as well as any sales or similar taxes that may be imposed on your payments, and you authorize CoyAmore or the third party account, as applicable, to charge you.
If you purchase an auto-recurring periodic subscription through an in-app purchase, your Payment Method will continue to be billed for the subscription until you cancel. After your initial subscription commitment period, and again after any subsequent subscription period, your subscription will automatically continue for an additional equivalent period, at the price you agreed to when subscribing. Your card payment information will be stored and subsequently used for automatic card payments per the Agreement.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TO RENEW AUTOMATICALLY, OR IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE OR TERMINATE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION, YOU WILL NEED TO LOG IN TO YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNT (OR SETTINGS ON COYAMORE, IF APPLICABLE) AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO TERMINATE OR CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION, EVEN IF YOU HAVE OTHERWISE DELETED YOUR ACCOUNT WITH US OR IF YOU HAVE DELETED THE COYAMORE APPLICATION FROM YOUR DEVICE.
Deleting your account on CoyAmore or deleting the CoyAmore application from your device does not terminate or cancel your subscription; CoyAmore will retain all funds charged to your Payment Method until you terminate or cancel your subscription on CoyAmore or the third-party account, as applicable. If you terminate or cancel your subscription, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term, and your subscription will not be renewed after your then-current term expires.
- Additional Terms:
If you pay CoyAmore directly, CoyAmore may correct any billing errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment. If you initiate a chargeback or otherwise reverse a payment made with your Payment Method, CoyAmore may terminate your account immediately at its sole discretion.
You may edit your Payment Method information by visiting CoyAmore and going to Settings. If payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information, terminate or cancel your subscription, you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. In addition, you authorize us to obtain updated or replacement expiration dates and card numbers for your credit or debit card as provided by your credit or debit card issuer. The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer, or other providers of your chosen Payment Method. If you reside outside of the Americas, you agree that your payment to CoyAmore will be through PlayStore credits, Apple Pay, or internet banking only.
- Virtual Items:
From time to time, you may be able to purchase, earn, or be granted a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to use “virtual items,” which could include virtual products or virtual “coins” or other units that are exchangeable within the Service for virtual products (collectively, “Virtual Items”). Any Virtual Item balance shown in your account does not constitute a real-world balance or reflect any stored value but instead constitutes a measurement of the extent of your license. Virtual Items do not incur fees for non-use, however, the license granted to you in Virtual Items will terminate per the terms of this Agreement, when CoyAmore ceases to provide the Service, or your account is otherwise closed or terminated. CoyAmore, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to charge fees for the right to access or use Virtual Items and may distribute Virtual Items with or without charge. CoyAmore may manage, regulate, control, modify or eliminate Virtual Items at any time. CoyAmore shall have no liability to you or any third party if CoyAmore exercises any such rights. Virtual Items may only be redeemed through the Service.
ALL PURCHASES AND REDEMPTIONS OF VIRTUAL ITEMS MADE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
The provision of Virtual Items for use in the Service is a service that commences immediately upon the acceptance of your purchase of such Virtual Items.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT COYAMORE IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND IN RESPECT OF VIRTUAL ITEMS FOR ANY REASON AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED VIRTUAL ITEMS WHEN AN ACCOUNT IS CLOSED, WHETHER SUCH CLOSURE WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY.
Generally, all charges for purchases are nonrefundable, and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. We may make an exception if a refund for a subscription offering is requested within fourteen days of the transaction date, or if the laws applicable in your jurisdiction provide for refunds.
For subscribers residing in Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, and Wisconsin, the terms below apply:
- You may cancel your subscription, without penalty or obligation, at any time before midnight of the third business day following the date you subscribed.
- If you die before the end of your subscription period, your estate shall be entitled to a refund of that portion of any payment you made for your subscription, which is allocable to the period after your death.
- If you become disabled (such that you are unable to use the services of CoyAmore) before the end of your subscription period, you shall be entitled to a refund of that portion of any payment you had made for your subscription, which is allocable to the period after your disability by providing the company notice in the same manner as you request a refund as described below.
Purchases of Virtual Items are FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
- To request a refund:
If you made a purchase using your Apple ID, refunds are handled by Apple, not CoyAmore. To request a refund, go to the App Store, click on your Apple ID, select “Purchase history,” find the transaction, and hit “Report Problem”. You can also submit a request at https://getsupport.apple.com.
If you subscribed using your Google Play Store account or through CoyAmore directly: please contact customer support with your order number for the Google Play Store (you can find the order number in the order confirmation email or by logging in to Google Wallet) or CoyAmore (you can find this on your confirmation email). You may also mail or deliver a signed and dated notice that states that you, the buyer, are canceling this Agreement, or words of similar effect. Please also include the email address or mobile number associated with your account along with your order number. This notice shall be sent to:
3515 N. Bluemound Dr.
Appleton, WI, 54914.
CoyAmore operates a global business, and our pricing varies by several factors. We frequently offer promotional rates – which can vary based on region, length of subscription, bundle size, and more. We also regularly test new features and payment options.
- You may delete cookies and other similar tools from your device by deleting the App.
- Should the App display in-app banner advertising, please note we are not responsible for the choice of advertising as all advertising is managed by third-party providers.
- You may delete cookies and other similar tools from your device by deleting the App. For iOS users, you can also opt out of personalized advertising in the settings on your iOS device.
- We may, from time to time, make available within the App advertisements from our third-party sponsors/partners based on user-specific information. These advertisements are chosen by us as we feel they will be relevant to you. In free or trial versions of the app these advertisements cannot be removed or disabled as they form part of the business model in making the App available to you.
- This EULA takes effect upon your download, installation, and/or use of the App and remains effective until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate this EULA at any time by removing the App from the device on which you have installed it. The EULA shall automatically terminate if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this EULA. Upon termination, you shall cease all use of the App and delete all copies of the App.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the App and its associated services with or without notice. You shall not hold us liable for any such modification or discontinuance.
- The following clauses of the EULA shall survive termination: Clause 6 (Ownership), Clause 13 (Indemnity/compensation), Clause 14 (Term and Termination), Clause 16 (General Provisions), Clause 17 (Limitation of Liability), Clause 19 (Severance) and Clause 20 (Jurisdiction).
- CoyAmore reserves the right to discontinue your use of the App at any time for any reason or no reason at all.
- This EULA sets out the complete understanding and agreement between you and us and may only be amended or waived in writing by us. No waiver by us of any failure by you to comply with or perform a provision of EULA shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or succeeding failure. If any of this EULA’s provisions are invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- This EULA is personal to you. You may not assign, sub-license, transfer or dispose of the rights licensed under this agreement.
- You may only use the App for your personal, private and non-commercial use. You may not reproduce, distribute, publicly display or perform, translate, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, deconstruct, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble in any manner the App, or any part of it, including but not limited to any character, graphic, associated software or proprietary communications protocol used by the software or any utilities, applications, emulators or tools derived therefrom, save to the extent that such rights cannot be excluded by law.
- You agree not to access or attempt to access the accounts of other users or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate or disable the App’s security measures, or transfer files that contain viruses, Trojans, or other harmful programs.
- Notwithstanding any other term in this clause 20, in respect of further content you purchase through the app the warranties set out herein shall apply to that further content.
- The app is provided “as-is” and on an “as available” basis without any representation, endorsement, or warranty of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and/or accuracy.
- We do not guarantee that
- the app will be free of errors, viruses or bugs, or other defects;
- the app or any information displayed or distributed through the app or in the documentation will be accurate or complete;
- any defects in the app will be corrected.
- You acknowledge that reliance on any information provided via the app shall be at your sole risk.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, including in your local jurisdiction, we exclude all other liability for any loss or damage, including any liability or damage to any device or computer system and loss of data.
- Nothing in this EULA shall limit your statutory consumer rights that cannot be waived as a matter of law.
- Our entire liability to you, and to the extent we cannot exclude it, where permissible by law, shall be limited to the purchase price of the app and any in-app purchases.
- If Apple or Google refunds you per the applicable app store terms of sale, then neither Google nor Apple nor we will have any further warranty obligation whatsoever for the App, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, or expenses attributable to any failure to conform with the foregoing warranty. As a condition of any refund, you are required to delete the app.
- Acknowledgment of Trade Secrets: User acknowledges that the Software contains valuable trade secrets and confidential information owned by CoyAmore, including but not limited to the development status of the Software, the functionality of the Software, the appearance, content, and flow of the Software’s screens, the method and pattern of user interaction with the Software, and the content of the Software’s documentation.
- Restrictions: User agrees that User will not, directly or indirectly, disclose, divulge or otherwise make available to any third party, any information related to the Software, the existence of the Software, the functionality of the Software, or any trade secrets and confidential information related thereto without the express written approval of CoyAmore.
The User agrees to provide CoyAmore with:
RIGHT OF CoyAmore TO USE EVALUATION MATERIALS
User agrees that CoyAmore shall have the right to use, in any manner and for any purpose, any protocols, comments, suggestions, ideas, information, concepts, and materials generated as a result of the User’s use and evaluation of the Software. Such information shall include but not be limited to changes, modifications, and corrections to the Software. CoyAmore shall have the right to use, at its sole discretion, all such information, including but not limited to use by incorporation of such information into the Software, other computer programs, and documentation for assignment, license, or other transfer to third parties, all without compensation or remuneration to any User.
YOUR USE OF THE APP
OWNERSHIP OF THE APP AND CONTENT
LINKS TO WEBSITES AND THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Please note that if you are logging in for the first time since creating your profile, you might be required to provide basic information (such as your gender, age, interests, and so on) to set up your profile.
Note: If you use the iOS version of our App, you will not require two-factor authentication as signing in with Apple is a self-contained, all-in-one login system. However, you will still have to provide your basic profile information when you log in for the first time to initiate your profile.
FURTHER CONTENT AND UPGRADES
TERMS OF PURCHASE
The App has been developed to work on the latest version of the iOS and Android operating systems at the time of its release. Apple or Google may, from time to time, update the iOS or Android software (as applicable), and we will endeavor, but not be obligated, to update the App if applicable to ensure that its functionality and performance continue with any updated iOS or Android release. You must ensure that you are using the latest public release of the iOS or Android software.
INDEMNITY / COMPENSATION
You agree to indemnify (compensate) us, defend and hold us harmless from and against all claims, damages, expenses, costs, and liabilities (including reasonable legal fees) relating to or arising from your use of the App or arising from any breach or suspected breach of this EULA by you or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
TERM AND TERMINATION
SUPPORT AND CONTACT INFORMATION
The App is provided “as is” and, except as expressly set forth herein, with any warranty or guarantees of any kind. However, if you need any help and support please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you if reasonably practicable.
OUR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
CHANGES TO THE EULA
We may change this EULA for any legal, regulatory, or security reasons, or for any compliance with any changes that may be required by Google, Apple, or for any other reason we decide. We will notify you of any changes and you will be required to accept the changes to continue to use the App.
If any provision of this EULA is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or other relevant regulatory agency or body to be invalid or unenforceable the other provisions shall continue to apply.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Subject to your local consumer laws, and in the event of any dispute between you and us, and regarding this EULA and/or your use of the App, then the laws of the United State and the State of Arizona will apply. You agree that in the event we are unable to settle any dispute with you, then any court or arbitration proceedings shall be held in Phoenix, Arizona only.
This End User License Agreement was last updated on February 16, 2023. For any inputs, clarifications, or inquiries, please contact email@example.com .